3/111 Harrington St
Sydney NSW 2000
NSW Genxt Committee would like to invite you to attend
The Young Professionals of Finance event
Our industry-first joint networking opportunity for Young Professionals of CPA Australia, Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and Associations of Financial Advisers (AFA).
- 2 hours of networking with like-minded young professionals
- Executive guest speaker – Roh Singh, Founder & CEO of Populis
- Canapés & refreshments
- Network with your peers from other finance sectors.
- Build valuable professional and referral relationships.
- Share information and experiences.
- Think differently thanks to the insights from a top executive speaker.
Our very special guest, Roh Singh is the Founder and CEO of Populis – a People & Performance company specialising in Leadership Diagnostics, Performance Strategies & Mindset Mastery. Roh is an advisor and mentor to global leaders who created brands such as the Happiness Platform, The Leadership Framework and Rise Warrior Rise as part of Populis.
This is a great event to start your year off right, Roh will be speaking about how to own your mind, bring clarity, clam and serenity in stressful times, self-talk and intrapreneurial habits.
Venue: CPA Sydney Office, Level 3, 111 Harrington St Sydney 2000
Times: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Tickets are limited, so if you are interested in growing your network and meeting other young professional Accountants and Mortgage brokers then make sure you secure your ticket early.