Following the May 18 Federal Election, which Government will deliver a better financial services industry for advisers and consumers?
- A returned Coalition Government (77%)
- It doesn't make any difference (16%)
- A new Labor Government (3%)
- Not sure (4%)
Start Date: April 15, 2019 @ 2:23 pm
End Date: No Expiry
What is the most likely outcome following ASIC's 2021 review of the impact of the Life Insurance Framework reforms?
- The Labor Government will ban life insurance commissions (47%)
- The Coalition Government will agree to retain life insurance commissions at the then level of 60/20 (23%)
- The Labor Government will agree to retain life insurance commissions (17%)
- The Coalition Government will mandate level commissions only (13%)
Start Date: March 26, 2019 @ 3:18 pm
End Date: April 16, 2019 @ 2:36 pm
Could your advice business remain viable after 2021 if you were required to operate on a level commission basis for life insurance advice?
- No (47%)
- Yes (41%)
- Not sure (12%)
Start Date: February 12, 2019 @ 5:49 pm
End Date: March 26, 2019 @ 4:35 pm
Are you committed to completing one of the FASEA Education Pathways?
- No (44%)
- Yes (34%)
- Not sure yet (22%)
Start Date: January 22, 2019 @ 12:38 pm
End Date: February 12, 2019 @ 5:51 pm
Year two of the Life Insurance Framework transition period (2019) will have a greater impact on my advice business than has year one (2018)
- Agree (82%)
- Disagree (11%)
- Not sure (7%)
Start Date: December 18, 2018 @ 12:12 pm
End Date: January 22, 2019 @ 12:42 pm