Will comparative life company claims data potentially impact your future choice of insurer for your clients?
- Yes (72%)
- No (20%)
- Not sure (8%)
Start Date: July 2, 2019 @ 5:07 pm
End Date: No Expiry
Are you satisfied advisers have sufficient access to traditional soft skills training to complement other mandated adviser training skills/courses?
- No (69%)
- Yes (21%)
- Not sure (10%)
Start Date: June 18, 2019 @ 8:24 pm
End Date: July 2, 2019 @ 5:08 pm
Are you more confident in the future viability of your advice business following the re-election of the Coalition Government?
- Yes (64%)
- Not sure yet (15%)
- It makes no difference (14%)
- No (7%)
Start Date: May 21, 2019 @ 3:19 pm
End Date: June 18, 2019 @ 8:27 pm
Following the May 18 Federal Election, which Government will deliver a better financial services industry for advisers and consumers?
- A returned Coalition Government (77%)
- It doesn't make any difference (15%)
- A new Labor Government (4%)
- Not sure (4%)
Start Date: April 15, 2019 @ 2:23 pm
End Date: May 21, 2019 @ 3:21 pm
What is the most likely outcome following ASIC's 2021 review of the impact of the Life Insurance Framework reforms?
- The Labor Government will ban life insurance commissions (47%)
- The Coalition Government will agree to retain life insurance commissions at the then level of 60/20 (23%)
- The Labor Government will agree to retain life insurance commissions (17%)
- The Coalition Government will mandate level commissions only (13%)
Start Date: March 26, 2019 @ 3:18 pm
End Date: April 16, 2019 @ 2:36 pm