Would the best interests of the Australian consumer be better served if financial institutions did not own advice networks?
- Yes (77%)
- No (17%)
- Not sure (6%)
Start Date: April 24, 2018 @ 10:12 am
End Date: May 8, 2018 @ 8:15 pm
Do you support the call for ASIC to conduct random audits of 20 per cent of life insurance advisers over a three-year period?
- No (67%)
- Yes (28%)
- Not sure (5%)
Start Date: March 27, 2018 @ 9:47 pm
End Date: April 24, 2018 @ 10:14 am
Will your advice business be worth more in 12 months than it is today?
- No (42%)
- Yes (36%)
- Not sure (22%)
Start Date: March 13, 2018 @ 9:38 pm
End Date: April 5, 2018 @ 3:49 pm
This is my status leading into the new minimum Professional Standards regime:
- I expect I'll need to achieve additional professional/tertiary qualifications to meet the new standards (38%)
- I still have no idea what I'll be required to do! (36%)
- I'm degree qualified but expect I'll need to undertake bridging courses (19%)
- I'm qualified in a relevant degree and am confident I will already meet the new minimum standards (7%)
Start Date: February 20, 2018 @ 5:13 pm
End Date: March 13, 2018 @ 11:44 pm
Are you easily able to demonstrate the value of your life insurance advice to your clients and/or prospective clients?
- Sometimes - some clients appreciate the value of my risk advice, but others do not (40%)
- Yes - my clients are easily able to appreciate the value of my risk advice (38%)
- No - I find it challenging to convey the value of my risk advice to the satisfaction of my clients (17%)
- Not sure (5%)
Start Date: February 6, 2018 @ 4:24 pm
End Date: March 13, 2018 @ 11:45 pm