Could your advice business successfully operate under the remuneration proposals outlined in the New Life Insurance Framework?
- Yes - but I don't support the remuneration proposals (41%)
- No (35%)
- Yes - and I support the remuneration proposals (12%)
- Not sure (12%)
Start Date: August 30, 2016 @ 1:54 pm
End Date: September 27, 2016 @ 8:11 pm
Will you reconsider your approach when advising on TPD cover benefits, given the recent court ruling that blurs the distinction between ‘unable’ and ‘unlikely ever’ definitions?
- No (41%)
- Yes (38%)
- Not sure (21%)
Start Date: August 2, 2016 @ 7:59 pm
End Date: August 30, 2016 @ 1:55 pm
Which approach towards life insurance commissions better serves the long-term public interest?
- The New Zealand Government's (87%)
- The Australian Government's (8%)
- Neither (3%)
- Not sure (2%)
Start Date: July 18, 2016 @ 8:46 pm
End Date: No Expiry
What will happen to the proposed LIF reforms after the Federal Election?
- Too difficult to predict (40%)
- No changes - the proposed legislation will be implemented 'as is' (22%)
- Minor changes only (16%)
- LIF will be replaced by entirely new legislation (12%)
- Significant changes will be made (10%)
Start Date: June 28, 2016 @ 5:15 pm
End Date: July 18, 2016 @ 10:17 pm
Is the emergence of life company health and wellness programs beginning to influence your opinion of the product solutions that you consider deliver best value for your clients?
- No (46%)
- Yes - but not to a significant extent (30%)
- Yes - significantly (18%)
- Not sure (6%)
Start Date: May 31, 2016 @ 4:00 pm
End Date: June 28, 2016 @ 5:21 pm