The Association of Financial Advisers has recently opened nominations for its prestigious annual Awards program.
Widely regarded for setting a benchmark in the financial services industry Awards process and for the rigour which underpins them, the five Awards are:
2019 AFA Adviser of the Year – supported by Zurich
2019 AFA Practice of the Year – supported by Zurich
2019 AFA Female Excellence in Advice – supported by TAL
2019 AFA Rising Star – supported by OnePath
2019 AFA Excellence in Education – supported by Asteron Life
At a time during which a harsh public spotlight is being directed on the financial advice sector, AFA CEO, Phil Kewin said these awards champion excellence, diversity, innovation and education by:
- Recognising the innovative leaders in advice
- Acknowledging the visionary and innovative practices
- Rewarding outstanding female leaders in advice
- Applauding the brightest new talent in advice
- Commending those who are committed to pursuing higher professional standards by furthering their education
With nominations open until 7 June, all the 2019 Awards will be announced on 29 August at the Gala Dinner during the 2019 AFA National Adviser Conference in Adelaide, where this year’s Conference theme is ‘United’.
Nominations for each Award in 2019 can be made by taking these links: