Free CPD Points Service for Advisers
- Register your details and click through to read our range of articles to secure your CPD points.
- Articles are sourced from previous Riskinfo reporting or direct from the contributor.
- Every article and accompanying quiz has been assessed and approved by the Association of Financial Advisers Campus AFA Division.
Numerous articles revolve around the life insurance narrative, while others relate to broader areas of relevance for all advisers, such as soft skills, regulation and compliance, professionalism and ethics, technical skills and other general competencies shared by all advisers and advice businesses.
Most articles or article sets will deliver 0.25 points’ credit towards one of the five CPD areas outlined by the Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA):
- Technical competence
- Client care and practice
- Regulatory compliance and consumer protection
- Professionalism and ethics