The Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) has announced the finalists in its 2013 Female Excellence in Advice Award.
The Award, sponsored since inception by TAL, recognises female financial advisers who are making a significant contribution to their profession, their community and particularly to female clients.
This year’s finalists are:
- Adrienne Rush, Bendigo Financial Planning Ltd
- Dominique Bergel-Grant, Leapfrog Financial Pty Ltd
- Catherine Robson, Affinity Private Pty Ltd
- Eleanor Dartnall, Dartnall Advisers Pty Ltd
- Justine Back, Back to Back Financial Planners
- Dianne Charman, Jade Financial Group Pty Ltd
AFA CEO, Brad Fox, described the Award, which is now in its third year, as a positive change catalyst for financial advice.
“Boosting the number of female advisers in the profession is essential. It is a well-established fact that Australian women face significant challenges when trying to grow and protect their wealth and many feel more comfortable seeking advice from another woman,” Mr Fox said.
The winner of the Female Excellence in Advice Award will be announced on the final day of the AFA’s National Conference, to be held on the Gold Coast from 13-15 October. Click here for more information on the conference.